Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MaDa Charmapartments
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MaDa Charmapartments’s Website.
MaDa Charmapartments is located at:
Via San Bernardino, 49
24040 – Lallio, BG
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Italia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- CHECKIN TIME 2.30 PM – CHECKOUT TIME 10.30 AM
- PETS NOT ALLOWED
- NO PARTIES ADMITTED
- STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE INSIDE
- ALWAYS RESPECT THE QUIET
- DO NOT THROW ANYTHING FROM THE BALCONIES OR WINDOWS (BUTTONS, WATER, ETC.)
- STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO STAY PEOPLE NOT DECLARED IN THE CHECKIN PHASE
- RESPECT THE DIFFERENTIATED COLLECTION OF WASTE
- ALWAYS CLOSE WINDOWS AND DOORS IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE APARTMENT (IF IT IS RAINING ALSO CLOSE THE SHUTTERS)
IN THE CHECKOUT PHASE, IT IS FORBIDDEN TO LEAVE ANY KIND OF PERSONAL OBJECT (EVEN IF BROKEN OR NOT WORKING), OTHERWISE DISPOSAL COSTS ARE CHARGED.
THE PROPERTY IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR THEFT TO PERSONS OR PERSONAL OBJECTS DUE TO FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES INSIDE THE APARTMENT.
THE PROPERTY ENJOYS THE RIGHT TO CHARGE THE CLIENTS OF ANY COSTS INCURRED FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE PREVIOUS RULES OR FOR DAMAGE TO FURNITURE AND OBJECTS INSIDE THE HOUSE.
The reservation is considered confirmed as soon as we have received the full amount of the reservation.
Up to 30 days before the arrival date, cancellation is free.
NOT REFUNDABLE RATE
No amount will be refunded under any circumstances.
RATE WITH CANCELLATION AT 7 DAYS
Up to 7 days before the arrival date, the customer can decide whether to obtain a 50% refund or a full refund in the form of a Voucher to be used to book in all our apartments within 2 years.
In the event of a refund, we will proceed via PayPal or bank transfer. Only money transfer costs will be charged (approximately 6% of the amount in the case of Paypal or the bank transfer rate).
GOOD GIFT CONDITIONS
Validity 2 years from purchase. Check the expiration of your voucher by contacting us.
Cannot be combined with other promotions or vouchers.
The amount of the gift voucher can be used in a single solution at all our facilities.
The amount is non-refundable and cannot be converted into cash.
The reservation made with the gift voucher can only be changed once within 7 days from the check-in date.
STAY OF MINORS
Children under 18 cannot book / stay in our apartments unless accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
CONDITIONS VOUCHER COVID-19
The voucher issued following the cancellation of reservations for the Covid-19 emergency, has the value of the cancellation penalty paid. It can be used to book a new stay at all our MaDa Charm Apartments in Vernazza by December 2021. The voucher can only be used once and with NON-REFUNDABLE conditions. Changes and cancellations of the booking made with the voucher will not be allowed.
The validity conditions of the voucher could be extended if the emergency continues beyond December 2020.
Unless otherwise stated, MaDa Charmapartments and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on MaDa Charmapartments. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.madacharm.it for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.madacharm.it
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.madacharm.it
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.madacharm.it
Redistribute content from MaDa Charmapartments (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. MaDa Charmapartments does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofMaDa Charmapartments, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws MaDa Charmapartmentsshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- MaDa Charmapartmentsreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to MaDa Charmapartments a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of MaDa Charmapartments’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.